Posted on: September 15, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Sept. 15
Get the latest information on preventative measures and progress, hospitalization numbers, viewing data by your zip code, flu shots and much more.
View the Full Update Here>
The September 14, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Mask Mandate Remains in Effect for Maricopa County
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message: This Is A Critical Time
- Hospitalization Numbers Have Improved
- Data by Zip Code
- When To Seek Medical Attention
- When Should I Get A Flu Shot?
- Utility Assistance
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources