Posted on: August 6, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: August 6
Get the latest information from Unified Command on schools, how data is reviewed to detect trends, the safety of drinking water, animals and the virus, testing options, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The August 6, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Maricopa County Unified Command Update
- County Services Impacted by the Pandemic
- Key Message: What Happens If Schools Start To See An Increase In Covid-19 Cases?
- How Public Health Reviews Data To Determine Trends
- Why You May Start To See More Covid-Related Deaths In Maricopa County
- What are Symptoms of COVID-19?
- Can The Virus That Causes Covid-19 Spread Through Treated Drinking Water?
- Can Animals Carry The Virus That Causes Covid-19 On Their Skin Or Fur?
- Testing Options
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources