Maricopa County's Wellness Works program supports and encourages a healthy workforce by providing programs and resources to help employees maintain or improve their health.
June is Financial Wellness Month
Appalachian Trail Destination Challenge | July 26 - August 20, 2021
Take a Brain Break!
- MOM (Mobile On-site Mammography) will be at various County locations in July. Check the schedule here Take a Brain Break! Health Screening Health Screenings , and call (480) 967-3767 to schedule an appointment.
REGULAR PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- LA Fitness memberships at reduced rates for County employees and their families
- Onsite Fitness Centers with free memberships at various County locations
- Weight Watchers at Work reimbursement for employees who meet program requirements
- Wellness campaigns offered throughout the year (Bike to Work Day, Fitness Walk, etc.)
- A Wellness Incentive Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. ($60.00/month) to help employees reduce the cost of their medical premium
Detailed information about these programs can be found on the County’s Intranet, (MyMC) on the Wellness Works page Opens a New Window. .